Please Kindly Visit The New Site

The Blog Has Been Moved To http://mayowalicious.blogspot.com . Please Kindly Visit The New Site For Your Latest Updates!

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Celebrity Couple,Tiny And Popular Rapper T.I To Divorce

Celebrity Couple,Tiny And Popular Rapper T.I To Divorce

There's a BIG fire on the mountain in T.I's unshaved armpits!Tiny is about to twist the hairs till it twerks!!

The Atlanta rapper and celebrity Clifford Harris popularly known as T.I and his saggy tits wifey,Tameka Harris popularly known as Tiny are certainly hitting the DIVORCE YOURSELVES! nail gradually.

Tiny & T.I allegedly divorced shortly after arriving L.A for the 56th Grammy awards.T.I got soooo disturbed by the divorce that he had to cancel his appearance on Saturday's night live telecast of the Grammys.

Wa-Wai-Wait Is this part of the Grammy awards package?!,Grammy Divorce huh?!

The divorce may also affect T.I & Tiny's popular reality TV show.There was also rumours that T.I scwered one of Tiny's female friends long deep VAG & T.I also refused to support Tiny's new biz[a clothing line]TEQUILA.

Careful Tiny watch your pink fingers in the divorce nail or you might just nail your pretty lil' fingers.

LOLz!!!,that's pretty SAD news

The celebrity couple[T.I & Tiny] have posted some divorce entries on Instagram!

As Usual,let us know your little secrets.....Just Kidding!

See the Instagram entries AFTER THAT "READ MORE" CLICK...

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Kindly Drop Your Comments Here!
Also kindly follow or add this blog to your social media accounts,bookmarking accounts or email subscriptions list to get latest updates. Thank You.