Please Kindly Visit The New Site

The Blog Has Been Moved To http://mayowalicious.blogspot.com . Please Kindly Visit The New Site For Your Latest Updates!

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Yvonne Jegede & Her Boobs Deny Alleged Romance With Tuface Idibia!

Yvonne Jegede & Her Boobs Deny Alleged Romance With Tuface Idibia!
Yvonne Jegede & Her Boobs


Tuface Idibia has always left the girls to do the womens job!.Yvonne Jegede wazzz one of the 'girls' that featured in African Queen and now she denying the cliche rumour that she & her boobs are dating Tuface!


Tuface Idibia is surely a father of a million babies!!!

LOLz!

Yvonne Jegede wazzz said to have traveled out of the country immediately after featuring in Tuface Idibia's African Queen and the rumour romance spread---round nd round---like a roller coaster and then it became a a cliche!

Lesson 101---Get into rumours while its HOT!

Yvonne Jegede also revealed that Charles Novia lured her into Nollywood.In her words....
"I saw Charles Novia and I shouted his name.he stopped and asked me how I got to know his name.I replied saying,"I usually watch your movies on the television"".
Yvonne Jegede adjusted her very disturbing and distracting boobs and continued..
"Later,he inquired to know if I was interested in acting.I replied in the affirmative and he immediately invited me to a movie location.While I was at the location,the director of Tuface Idibia's,African Queen pleaded with Charles Novia to allow me feature in the music video,That was how my acting career started".
Clap!Clap!Clap!

Nice story!Keep it up Yvonne Jegede.Do you believe that?????

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Kindly Drop Your Comments Here!
Also kindly follow or add this blog to your social media accounts,bookmarking accounts or email subscriptions list to get latest updates. Thank You.