Please Kindly Visit The New Site

The Blog Has Been Moved To http://mayowalicious.blogspot.com . Please Kindly Visit The New Site For Your Latest Updates!

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Chika Ike-I need the kind of man in my life again

chika ike
chika ike

In a recent interview the diva, Chika Ike made some lovely mayowalicious revealations... see the excerpts below...

Has Chika found love again?
That is private. I don’t like too much publicity. When it is about to happen then my fans will know.

What lessons did you learn from your previous marriage?

I have learnt to be patient and that there’s a limit to everything. I have also learnt that I deserve the best and no one should make me feel better than who I am. I’ve also learnt to forgive and let go.

What kind of man would you like to settle down with?

The key is happiness. I don’t want to say a God fearing, kind, lovely, tall man etc. Those are clichés. I just need someone who will understand me and make me happy.

If you had an opportunity to reconcile with your ex-husband would you?

No, I won’t. He’s in the past and I don’t want to go back to him. I have forgiven him and let go. I don’t want to talk about my past.

How do you handle your male fans?

Everybody wants to date me, marry me, be my best friend, but I just have to draw a line and respect myself.

That's Chika Ike talking so shhhh...
Good luck,Chika Ike in your Ultimate Husband Search

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Kindly Drop Your Comments Here!
Also kindly follow or add this blog to your social media accounts,bookmarking accounts or email subscriptions list to get latest updates. Thank You.