Please Kindly Visit The New Site

The Blog Has Been Moved To http://mayowalicious.blogspot.com . Please Kindly Visit The New Site For Your Latest Updates!

Saturday 1 February 2014

Top Nigerian Rapper,Ice Prince-'Eva Alordiah Was My First Girlfriend In Lagos"



Top Nigerian Rapper,Ice Prince-'Eva Alordiah Was My First Girlfriend In Lagos"
Top Nigerian Rapper,Ice Prince-'Eva Alordiah Was My First Girlfriend In Lagos"



The Top Nigerian Rapper,Ice Prince Zamani did something speechless at the second anniversary edition of the monthly Loud 'N' Proud live music concert held at Soul Lounge,Intercontinential Hotel,Lagos on Thursday,January 30,2014.

What did he do?!

Ice prince as usual before kicking off his stage performance did share some 'Shout Outs' ,but this time he revealed that Eva Alordiah was his first boo when he came back to Lagos in 2008.

What happened?!

According to the top Nigerian rapper,

"Let me tell you something I've never said in public...."

Ice Prince then pulled out another top Nigerian female rapper onto the stage from her seat and he continued,

"Eva was my first girlfriend i had when i came to Lagos;that was way back"

I never knew Ice.That was Lovely?!

But Eva contradicted humourly saying,.....


"I don't know what he's talking about "

Don't Lie Eva,Daughter of Alordiah You Know what he's talking about #earsonly.

Eva Alordiah had been fully affilited with M.I and the loppy crew back in 2008 and 2019,2009.

The top rapper,Ice prince is also rumoured to be dating a top Nigerian designer,Yvonne Nwosu.

Don't Cry Eva!!!!!Duhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Kindly Drop Your Comments Here!
Also kindly follow or add this blog to your social media accounts,bookmarking accounts or email subscriptions list to get latest updates. Thank You.