Please Kindly Visit The New Site

The Blog Has Been Moved To http://mayowalicious.blogspot.com . Please Kindly Visit The New Site For Your Latest Updates!

Thursday 6 March 2014

Iyanya-"I Can't Act A SEX SCENE With Yvonne Nelson!"



iyanya cannot act sex scene with yvonne nelson
Iyanya and Yvonne Nelson

Iyanya always make so many shocking revelations whenever he's invited for an interview or rather a questioning session and this one's no exception as he also revealed that he can act alongside his ex-girlfriend,Yvonne Nelson,not just acting but doing anything in the course of acting.

In a recent interview with iCampus, Iyanya talked about so many things mainly pertaining to the entertainment world at large and the movie industry in particular. According to the music star in the iCampus interview;
"I don't have any problem. I am doing business. I am not here for celebration or family ties. If you want me to do a movie with anybody, pay me. I don't have a problem. i am doing business. I am not here for celebration or family ties.Pay me for the movie with anybody from anywhere, pay me and I will do it."
Iyanya was later asked if he could act a sex scene with Yvonne Nelson?.Immediately,the singer replied saying;
"I didn't say that oh. i said pay me oh. Later I go see am for twitter that Iyanya said he will do a sex scene with Yvonne Nelson then the girl go come dey talk nonsense for Twitter. Abeg oh!
Later the Kukere crooner was also asked to share his own opinion on Nollywood in general and he said;
"I respect a lot of directors of some movies I have seen recently. Also Nollywood actors and actresses who have gone into producing their own movies have done well for themselves,but I feel like our stories are too predictable, no disrespect. There's no suspense. I feel like you can just watch a Nollywood movie that you have never seen or heard of and tell the way it's going to end before It does,but trust me; if any director partners with me to do a movie, it will be awesome."
Just in case you missed it,Iyanya got a brand new 2014 Prado Jeep from Solo phones as an agreement signed in the endorsement deal he involved in.The artiste got the car almost immediately after the activation of Solo phones at the computer village,Ikeja,but for more details,[CLICK HERE TO READ FULL POST ON IYANYA GETS BRAND NEW 2014 PRADO JEEP FROM SOLO PHONES].


Please Feel Free To Share And Drop Your Comments!

2 comments:

  1. Iyanya u better meet ur babe or she go cry comment by President Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehn ehn so yvonne nelson dey talk nonsense for twitter,iyanya after u don finish am for front and back

    ReplyDelete

Please Kindly Drop Your Comments Here!
Also kindly follow or add this blog to your social media accounts,bookmarking accounts or email subscriptions list to get latest updates. Thank You.