Please Kindly Visit The New Site

The Blog Has Been Moved To http://mayowalicious.blogspot.com . Please Kindly Visit The New Site For Your Latest Updates!

Monday 17 March 2014

Lily Allen-I'd kiss Miley Cyrus during bangerz tour, so f*ck Katy Perry!



Lililito is actually joining the #kisskissMiley circus in Miley Cyrus' bangerz tour where Miley has been grabbing crotches, boobs, p*ssies and lips too!

The Air balloon singer, Lily Allen was caught spotted smooching her own doppelganger in her new video, "Our Time" and she admits that she would also lock chain lips with the queen of eL LAy, Miley Cyrus if perhaps the Miley Cyrus' bangerz tour in London occasion permits or just fortunately grants them the opportunity to kiss each other, perhaps on LIVE STAGE of MILEY CYRUS' BANGERZ TOUR!

We think ever since Miley kissed katy perry in her one of her Miley Cyrus' bangerz tour performance, Lily Allen has been somewhat jealous and she also wanted to plant a kiss on Miley Cyrus' red pink lips.

When Lily Allen was asked about what she'd do if Miley Cyrus tried to kiss her, Lily Allen laughed and said;
I'd probably reciprocate

Lily Allen has made a big comeback this year after announcing she was quitting music in 2009 to raise a family with her husband, Sam Cooper with whom she has Ethel and now two and Marnie, fourteen months.

Lily also said in her interview;
On the surface of it, I am happy...I'm quite grounded and I've got a really lovely husband who looks after me, who I can speak to five times a day and who reminds me why I'm doing what I'm doing. I've got two beautiful children and I have to check myself sometimes and think, 'This is weird". "It could consume you and make you go strange, but I try not to let it".

Please Feel Free To Comment & Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Kindly Drop Your Comments Here!
Also kindly follow or add this blog to your social media accounts,bookmarking accounts or email subscriptions list to get latest updates. Thank You.