Please Kindly Visit The New Site

The Blog Has Been Moved To http://mayowalicious.blogspot.com . Please Kindly Visit The New Site For Your Latest Updates!

Monday 3 March 2014

Yvonne Nelson-"I'ill Take Picture With HIM & Post It On Instagram"!Who's The Mr HE?!Details HERE!

Yvonne Nelson-"I'ill Take Picture With HIM & Post It On Instagram"!Who's The Mr HE?!Details HERE!
Yvonne Nelson-"I'ill Take Picture With HIM & Post It On Instagram"!Who's The Mr HE?!Details HERE!

Yvonne Nelson and all her Neltic tweets are back AHH-gain!!!

The top Ghanian actress,film producer and errr..whatelse oh yeah..photoshopped model wazzz MAD and disappointed on Thursday...

What happened to Yvonne Nelson?!

Yvonne Nelson according to her Instagrammed message missed an opportunity of a lifetime!

Really?!Details BELOW...



Yvonne Nelson posted on her Instagram page why she missed her own opprtunity of a lifetime.According to her post...
Guys guys I hear Jesus is in Accra,,,Dansonman to be precise.Near where I buy waakye.Kod said he's doing house to house.Yiieeee I wish I was in Ghana.Nka the way I'll take picture with him eeeh.Naaa nka I'll go to Heaven with Him.What would you do?
Nka we would do nofin than relaxing in our sofa and reading your "once in a lifetime" opportunity Krazy Barbie...Nice Nick name!

What do you Mayowalicious Readers fink about Yvonne nelson's Instagrammed message?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Kindly Drop Your Comments Here!
Also kindly follow or add this blog to your social media accounts,bookmarking accounts or email subscriptions list to get latest updates. Thank You.