Please Kindly Visit The New Site

The Blog Has Been Moved To http://mayowalicious.blogspot.com . Please Kindly Visit The New Site For Your Latest Updates!

Saturday 8 March 2014

SEE Kate Hensaw, Joke Silva, Joselyn Danjumas At AMVCAs Cocktail Party!

kate hensaw joselyn danjumas and joke silva at the amvcas cocktail party
kate hensaw , joselyn danjumas and joke silva at the amvcas cocktail party

WOW! I never knew the mamas could also be looking charming at the AMVCAs cocktail party. Although, I knew they must be present. Kate Henshaw, Joke Silva and Joselyn Dumas were spotted at the AMVCAs cocktail party, but like seriously I musn't miss the AMVCAs for anything else. I'm going to make sure I post an update of the outcome of the AMVCAs.

But in the meantime, enjoy the pics of Kate Hensaw, Joke Siva and Joselyn Danjumas above and errr....I don't want to say this but I must Yv onne Nelson last week or rather pre-AMVCAs week said she was disappointed in a very popular Ghanian OAP,KOD. KOD said Yvonne Nelson was bleaching and I don't really think she isn't. Yvonne Nelson replied in a(an) unharsh manner which ever way you see it. You can [CLICK HERE FOR YVONNE NELSON'S I'M DISAPPOINTED FULL STORY].

Please Feel Free To Share & Comment !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Kindly Drop Your Comments Here!
Also kindly follow or add this blog to your social media accounts,bookmarking accounts or email subscriptions list to get latest updates. Thank You.